brightwhitenoisebrightwhitenoise

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

yummy

i no play d nintendo games mush deese days but i like 'dis flash. the 1up skit and the hat skit RULE!

The Hobnobbers: Episode 2 The Hobnobbers: Episode 2

huzzah

improved over the first one. this is going to sound bad but i find the eating disorder jokes funny.... and i like how you're making fun of how vain women are these days. i feel bad for her brother though.... like actually really feel bad for him. oh yeah and i like the graphic style here -- major kudos to you for actually BOTHERING to create some nice looking and consistent art here. my eyes don't hurt!

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

best sequel [fucking] ever

officially, that was in the true spirit of anarchy, dadaism, and fucking off for the fun of it. you're my hero, man. that was awesome.

BEEBO Part 7 BEEBO Part 7

oh, eff yeah.

this is my new fave addiction... the crazy acid-trip backhistory on why bebo grows facial hair rocked my striped socks.

- Tribute - - Tribute -

oh, dear.

i hate to say it, i was expecting more. animation and all were good, lip-synching and timing were fine, but there's so much more that could have been done with this song. it's kind of like the first thing that would pop into one's head for a music video for this song...

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

good stuff!

i'm not even a dude and that was funny. the "waitbehinders" was the best part. orig!